the silica gel for food is an inorganic polymer colloid obtained by polycondensation of silicic acid. the main component is sio2·nh2o. its content is above 98%, it is non-toxic and tasteless, and its chemical function is stable. in addition to caustic and hydrofluoric acid under normal conditions. it is not good for any acid-base salt to react. because it is a colloidal structure, it has many micropores and a large specific surface area. the edible silica gel has a pore size of about 8-10 nm, 300-500 m2/g than the outer surface, and is hydrophilic in appearance, and has a strong absorption capacity for water. in high humidity, the water absorption amount can reach 80%-100% of its own component. the above. therefore, food grade silicone can be used as a topical desiccant for food and medicine. because the edible silica gel is refined and sterilized, it can be mixed with food and medicine as needed to directly ensure that the food is boring and eaten with food, without any side effects on the human body.
1. non-toxic, odorless, high transparency, non-yellowing;
2. it is soft and elastic, and it is resistant to kink and deformation.
3. no cracking, long service life, cold resistance and high temperature resistance;
4. it has higher tear strength and superior electrical function;
5. it has the advantages of high transparency, odorless, non-yellowing, no frosting, especially the problem of black rubber hose blooming and blue product fading, soft, high tear resistance, high insulation, abrasion resistance and high temperature resistance. , flame retardant, anti-aging, environmental protection, tensile type, functional stability and other strengths.
article from: deyibao hardware rubber factory http://www.jm-deyibao.com/
what are the advantages of eating silicone?
the silica gel for food is an inorganic polymer colloid obtained by polycondensation of silicic acid. the main component is sio2·nh2o. its content is above 98%, it is non-toxic and tasteless, and its
operating conditions for injection molding of rubber and plastic molds
1. off mold pressure: in principle, it should be greater than the total pressure of the plastic injection mold, based on no flash.2. pressure and speed have some of the same contact effects in the mol
what are the types of cookware accessories?
the first category is storage utensils, which are divided into two parts: food storage and storage of utensils. food storage is divided into refrigerated and non-cold storage, which is completed by r
how to buy cookware accessories
first, the guidelines for hygiene: when selecting the accessories for the purchase of kitchen utensils, it is necessary to select the kitchen utensils that can be cleaned and sanitized. it must be e